The Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) is seeking qualified professional for the position of Investment Analyst at PIF Headquarter in Ramallah.
The Investment Analyst will work closely with the Investment Team to perform the following duties:
- Provide analytical, research, and transaction support to PIF’s investment operations.
- Build and manage complex dynamic financial models to analyze current and potential investment opportunities.
- Conduct industry, market, and company specific research to identify new investment opportunities.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis and provide supervision/monitoring support for the investment portfolio.
- Prepare investment memos, research papers, PowerPoint presentations, project proposals, and term sheets.
- Communicate with PIF companies for the collection, compilation of financial data.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience.
- CFA Candidate would be an advantage.
- Strong command of English both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and synthesizing skills.
- Demonstrated capability and mindset of working closely with team members and delivering quality work under tight schedule.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate our core principles of integrity, partnership, and high performance
We welcome qualified candidates to send their CVs to: [email protected] no later than June 2nd, 2022
(Only short-listed candidates will be contacted)
(Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply)