Senior Auditor Ref. No. 300002
BDO Accounting, Audit & Tax Services, in Palestine, is seeking a qualified performing professional to join our Audit team.
BDO is an international network of public accounting, tax, and advisory firms that perform professional services under the name of BDO. These firms have representation in 162 countries and territories, with 88,120 people working out of over 1,809 offices worldwide.
BDO Accounting, Audit & Tax Services offers a wide range of services including auditing, financial management, taxation, and Training. Our rich experience in local regulations and international standards helps us fulfill the needs of our clients, which include international institutions, NGOs, governmental agencies, corporations, and individuals across a broad array of industry sectors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Highly competitive package of benefits;
- Full-time position, open-ended employment contract, start date: ASAP;
- Career growth and development opportunities.
Job Description: The incumbent will be participating in audits and other assurance engagements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake or participate in carrying out audits and other assurance services to clients;
- Participate in the planning of audit engagement;
- Conduct audit fieldwork as an auditor in charge or a member of the audit team;
- Supervise and review the work of audit team members;
- Draft Audit Reports and Management Letters;
- Identify and communicate auditing matters to the engagement partner;
- Conduct other tasks assigned.
- University degree in accounting;
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience;
- CPA certificate is a plus;
- Knowledge of IFRS, ISA, accounting, audit, and related laws and regulations;
- Proficiency in MS Office, accounting and audit software programs;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrated team-player and organizational skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Remuneration: Based on the company’s remuneration scheme.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] no later than 09 September 2023.
Please Specify the Reference Number of the Position in the Subject of the email.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.