BDO is an international network of public accounting, tax, and advisory firms which perform professional services under the name of BDO. These firms have representation in 162 countries and territories, with 88,120 people working out of over 1,809 offices worldwide.
BDO Accounting, Audit & Tax Services offers a wide range of services including auditing, financial management, taxation, and Training. Our rich experience in local regulations and international standards helps us fulfill the needs of our clients, being international institutions, NGOs, governmental agencies, corporations, and individuals across a broad array of industry sectors.
- Audit manager /ref: 100014
Will be involved in providing assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients. The position reports to the Director or Partner and will have direct responsibility for a number of audit teams.
- The Role:
- Reports directly to Directors, or Partners
- Responsible to guide, manage and oversee the planning, staffing, and supervision of audit engagements.
- Provides technical, audit operational, and audit quality leadership with a focus on professional skepticism.
Responsible to drive audit quality in response to the needs of stakeholders and external regulators
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- The Candidate:
- Must have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be CPA or ACCA Qualified
- Will have to work to strict deadlines on own initiative
- Must build and develop client relationships so excellent interpersonal skills are required
- Must have the ability to use accounting software packages as well as the Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience with a similar audit team required
- Must have the excellent technical ability
- Create audit plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, CPA, or ACCA is required.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience working in an international audit firm.
- Working Experience in auditing USAID, World Bank, and E.U projects
- Working Experience in auditing, Banking, and commercial companies.
- Knowledge in income tax and VAT laws in Palestine.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- What you will get:
- Experience in a top firm
- Exposure to a broad range of clients, including multinationals
- Exposure to a variety of sectors
- Progression – one of the Partners started as a trainee
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] no later than Nov. 15, 2022.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer.