BDO Accounting, Audit & Tax Services, in Palestine, is seeking a qualified high performing professional to join our Audit team.
ABOUT BDO INTERNATIONAL
BDO is an international network of public accounting, tax, and advisory firms which perform professional services under the name of BDO. These firms have representation in 162 countries and territories, with 88,120 people working out of over 1,809 offices worldwide.
BDO Accounting, Audit & Tax Services offers a wide range of services including auditing, financial management, taxation, and Training. Our rich experience in local regulations and international standards helps us fulfill the needs of our clients, being international institutions, NGOs, governmental agencies, corporations, and individuals across a broad array of industry sectors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Employment Details
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full-time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
- Career growth and development opportunities
Job Description: The incumbent will be participating in audits and other assurance engagements.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake or participate in carrying out audits and other assurance services to clients;
- Participate in the planning of audit engagement;
- Conduct audit fieldwork as an auditor in charge or a member of the audit team;
- Supervise and review the work of audit team members;
- Draft Audit Reports and Management Letters;
- Identify and communicate auditing matters to the engagement partner;
- Conduct other tasks assigned.
- Main Requirements
- University degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience;
- CPA certificate is a plus;
- Knowledge of IFRS, ISA, accounting, audit, and related laws and regulations;
- Proficiency in MS Office, accounting software programs AS and 1C;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrated team-player and organizational skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Remuneration: Based on the company’s remuneration scheme
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] no later than Nov. 15, 2022.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer