- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
- Career growth and development opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: the incumbent will be participating in audit and other assurance engagements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake or participate in carrying out audit and other assurance services to clients;
- Participate in the planning of audit engagement;
- Conduct audit field work as auditor in charge or a member of audit team;
- Supervise and review the work of audit team members;
- Draft Audit Reports and Management Letters;
- Identify and communicate auditing matters to the engagement partner;
- Conduct other tasks assigned.
- University degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 years of audit experience;
- Must Have CPA certificate
- Knowledge of IFRS, , ISA, RA tax, accounting and audit-related laws and regulations;
- Proficiency in MS Office, accounting software programs AS and 1C;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrated team-player and organizational skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
REMUNERATION: Based on company’s remuneration scheme.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: all interested and qualified candidates are invited to send CV’s to [email protected].
No later than 30 September, 2018