Massader, the infrastructure and natural resources development arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic Renewable Energy Engineer with good experience in solar energy for its solar energy program, The renewable energy engineer will report to the solar program manager and will be responsible for the technical aspects of the program implementation.
- Maintain daily communications and follow up with EPC contractors and technical stakeholders.
- Follow up with solar energy equipment suppliers.
- Perform initial site visits for clients and identify sites with yield potential on their rooftops or lands.
- Develop different needed drawings (including conduits, cabling, and other system components) for the proposed solar systems using AutoCAD and other specialized software tools.
- Develop initial design of solar PV systems and performing shading analysis using specialized software tools.
- Supporting the stakeholders in performing grid impact assessment of solar projects.
- Supporting the clients (especially residential) in submitting their applications to Electricity Distribution Companies.
- Supervise the design of solar PV plants and giving the final approval for implementation.
- Supervise the EPC contractors and ensuring their work is compliant with the approved design.
- Quality checkup and final approval of the installed systems.
- Supervise the connection process of the installed solar plants with the Distribution Companies.
- Support in technical training of qualified EPC contractors and partners.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from an accredited University.
- At least 3 years proven experience in solar energy and implementing solar energy projects with different sizes.
- Strong understanding of solar energy technology and concepts including connections, strings, inverters, design concepts, and shading analysis.
- Good understanding of electricity sector structure in Palestine and renewable energy regulations.
- Strong understanding of solar energy systems design.
- Experience using AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.
- Knowledge and experience in Solar PV design and simulation software tools will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in grid simulation tools will be an advantage.
- Financial knowledge and experience of renewable energy will be an advantage.
- Motivation and ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Fluency in English Language.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to the e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 30 August, 2019. The cover letter should illustrate the candidate knowledge and experience aspects in solar energy and how they match the job requirements for this position.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.