“GGateway for Outsourcing Information Technology” is a social enterprise in Gaza. GGateway offers customized and competitive business outsourcing services to clients worldwide. At the same time, GGateway enables young graduates especially ICT to access professional opportunities in a learning environment, and enhances the labor sector in Gaza by providing qualified labor and business opportunities. GGateway services such as but not limited to Data Management, Digitization services, Process Improvement, Training Material Development, Software Testing and Application Development. GGateway also runs a vibrant and innovative freelancing platform (GHub), a co-working space equipped with the IT infrastructure fostering collaboration and knowledge transfer to create professional ICT communities.
GGateway is running a project to provide review services (English- Arabic) to correct any issues in the Arabic text arising from an automated translation workload. GGateway is in need to employ Quality Assurance Team leaders for short term (1.5 month) that is extendable based on the contract extension.
The Quality assurance Team Leader is mainly responsible for the daily work delivery of Translation Review (English – Arabic) done by Project Associates, in addition to being the main contact point with the production team.
The Quality Assurance Team Leader (QA-TL) is also responsible of reporting duties to the project’s management team. Lastly, QA-TL is in charge of performing quality check for the Project Associates proofing daily tasks, correct proofed text to best reflect the translated script.
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Quality Assurance Team leader reports directly to the project manager and work closely with the production team.
- All HR matters are the responsibility of the GGateway HR department. All learning and Capacity Building matters are the responsibility of the GGateway Capacity Building department in coordination with the business operation department.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- English Language qualifications as required:
- English Literature bachelor degree or any related field from accredited university
- Or passing result of IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL (IBT minimum 90, PBT minimum 577)
- At least 2 years of proofed translation experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a project management or leadership and team management position, in any formal or informal context.
All staff of the Enterprise are expected to work with a high level of professional standards and commitment; modeling teamwork, open-mindedness and commitment, in favor of its beneficiaries and to demonstrate dedication to the education and success of Gaza’s graduates. To succeed, the Quality Assurance- Team Leader must have the following competencies:
- Excellent Arabic language skills.
- Strong ability to learn and develop technical knowledge and practices during their employment period.
- High and consistent attention to service and quality.
- Previous experience as a coach or trainer will be a strong advantage.
- Strong leadership skills to lead and guide group efforts by providing guidance, direction, and support for the purpose of achieving a goal.
- Strong sense of responsibility, including upward and downward accountability.
- Strong analytical abilities, and systematic approach to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Solid judgement, including the ability to balance the interests of stakeholders, team and management. Diplomatically handles challenging or tense interpersonal situations.
- Strong communications skills, written and oral.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize based on criticality.
- Creative and flexible approach towards work and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to support others as a coach, trainer, and organizer.
Interested applicants should apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة , Deadline of receiving applications is Thursday April 18th 2019.
GGateway will recruit in rounds, first applications will be reviewed first.
Application submission requirements :( IMPORTANT)
To be considered, each application must:
- Complete the full online form.
- Upload the university degree.
- Upload recent CV in English.
- Upload IELTS or TOEL certificate if applicable.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for position exam and interview.
For any questions please contact us at: [email protected]