GGateway is an ICT Outsourcing Social Enterprise in the Gaza Strip with a hybrid innovative business model that has a well-integrated Impact (Social) and Business arms that work as the first end-to-end solution from education to employment. GGateway, with Support from the IPSD, a Ministry of National Economy project, funded by the World Bank, works to contribute to the Gaza Strip’s economic growth by expanding business opportunities and professional capacity for youth and women, while its business and social impact objectives are two halves of a single solution.
GGateway is looking for talented and skilled applicants to work remotely as DevOps Engineer. We are looking for motivated and experienced senior Candidates who match the required below qualifications and skills
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Process-oriented with great documentation skills
- Significant experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python
- Telecom Experience is preferred
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5- 7 years of experience in the field.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Python or any other scripting languages
- Good Experience in PostgreSql and ElasticSearch, kibana, grafana, influxDb.
- Experience in Docker, Docker Compose and Docker Engine API
- Experience with Jenkins Pipelines, Jenkins Slave, FastLane
- Experience in Gitlab, gitflow
- Experience in Green Blue Deployment with 0 down time
- Experience with API Gateways, Application Load Balancing, DB Load Balancing, Nginx, apache, AWS
- Good Experience with RestAPIs, JMeter
- Experience with working and maintaining multiple environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always available service
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes