GGateway is an ICT Outsourcing Social Enterprise in the Gaza Strip with a hybrid innovative business model that has a well-integrated Impact (Social) and Business arms that work as the first end-to-end solution from education to employment. GGateway, with Support from the IPSD, a Ministry of National Economy project, funded by the World Bank, works to contribute to the Gaza Strip’s economic growth by expanding business opportunities and professional capacity for youth and women, while its business and social impact objectives are two halves of a single solution.
GGateway is looking for talented and skilled Senior applicants to work remotely as Java, Spring Boot Developers. We are looking for motivated and experienced candidates who match the required below qualifications and skills.
- Work with internal teams to implement modules based on Java 8 and Spring frameworks.
- Write and execute unit tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets requirements
- Integrate technical and application components
- Develop and deliver the modules as described in user stories.
- Present modules to internal manager or managers and teams.
- Perform detailed technical review for solutions.
- Proof of concepts delivered by the team.
- Communicate with other developers
- Creating and deploying microservices using the Spring Boot framework
- Adherence to the whole Software Development Life Cycle
- Interconnecting microservices with databases.
- Hands on experience in Java back-end development and skills with Spring-boot framework.
- Understanding of the Design Patterns, Architectural Blueprints, UML and Application Design.
- J2ee Design patterns.
- Motivated individual, capable of documenting design using UML.
- Willingness to investigate learn and work on varied technologies.
- Real life experience with Continuous Delivery principles and related tools (Kubernetes, AKS, Docker)
- Experience with database.
- Experience in Azure or (similar Cloud components API Gateway/Workflow orchestration/Serverless applications)
- Experience in stateful application and web sessions
- Telecom Experience is preferred.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5- 7 years of experience in the field.
- Ability to take ownership, lead tasks to completion.
- Ability to operate independently and manage stakeholders.
- Expertise in API technologies such as Rest Webservices.
- Familiar with Microservices design.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of Spring MVC and spring boot, Hibernate (or similar ORM).