GGateway is actively seeking an Impact Projects Manager who will be tasked with leading the design, planning, and comprehensive oversight of a variety of capacity building projects. The role is predominantly focused on the creation of remote job opportunities and online freelancing, serving as a key driver in expanding our digital workforce. The successful candidate will guarantee the precise execution of work plans, adherence to budgetary guidelines, and robust project reporting. All tasks must be performed in accordance with GGateway's values and objectives to ensure the successful growth and impact of our initiatives.
- Position: Impact Projects Manager
- Duration: 11 months (with possibility of extension)
- Working Hours: Full-Time (Gaza Time-Zone)
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with CPO to ensure the achievement of project results.
- Oversee the integration of project activities to ensure that the planned impact objectives are being met across all projects.
- Guarantee the high quality and accountability of all projects under direct supervision
- Supervise the recruitment process for all project teams, including trainers and mentors, and report the process to CPO.
- In collaboration with CPO, maintain regular communication with donors during project implementation.
- Be responsible for monthly budget tracking, including actual against budget reporting, for all projects.
- Ensure that social impact indicators related to all projects are monitored, tracked, and collected by the project teams.
- Finalise narratives and data as required for project reporting and evaluation.
- Regularly provide CPO with lessons learned and recommendations to enhance the future design of impact projects.
- Regularly review reports published by relevant sources on supply and demand trends in online freelancing and remote employment, and use this information to drive project’s decision making process.
- Take responsibility for problem-solving, planning, and pursuit of project objectives.
- Meet with stakeholders to facilitate clear and transparent communication regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Perform other duties as assigned that fall under the fair interpretation of the scope of this ToR
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
We are looking for motivated and experienced candidates who match the required qualifications and skills mentioned below:
Competence, Experience, Expectations:
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field. This condition can be waived in case of extensive relevant experience.
- At least 4 years' experience in managing youth capacity building programs.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing projects focusing on jobs creation, specifically online freelancing and remote employment.
- Excellent project/people management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to assure quality delivery.
- Ability to produce timely, detailed outputs, exercising sound judgment/analysis.
- Excellent command of MS Suite and Google Collaboration tools.
- Language: Excellent English and Arabic.
- Completed online applications supported by your CV are a must to proceed with the application.
- Accepted applicants only may be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline: Thursday, June 01, 2023.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
If the above criteria apply to you, then you are invited to complete this form and apply.