- Implement and follow-up MHPSS projects activities of MdM France under supervision of MH Manager.
- Participate in capacity building activities for MdM France`s governmental and non-governmental partners.
- Implement technical supervision and follow-up activities for medical and non-medical MHPSS Teams.
- Participate in the process of designing emergency response methodologies, field activities, preparedness and response plans.
- Participate in the process of creating, capacitating, supervising and monitoring MHPSS teams and focal points under supervision and delegation by direct supervisor.
- Participate in the planning and scheduling of project activities if requested by the direct supervisor.
- Assess training needs of MdM France partners and assist in organizing and providing MHPSS trainings accordingly in coordination with MH Manager.
- Provide MHPSS technical supervision and follow-up for trained medical and non-medical, Specialized and non-Specialized teams.
- Provide structured technical support related to GBV case`s MHPSS needs
- Provide structured technical information on case management for MHPSS cases.
- Provide structured information on referral pathways and networking for MHPSS and GBV Cases
Create Data Collection and follow-up Tools for field use by MdM France Partner`s MHPSS Teams.
Create Assessment forms and other technical files and forms according to the needs of MHPSS service providers
Ensure that trainees complete satisfactorily their training course, through an assessment of trainees’ attendance, their performance and satisfaction.
Participate in data collection on MHPSS, GBV and any other relevant data needed by MdM France MHPSS Department inside partner NGO`s, shelters, CMHC`s, PHCCs and Hospitals.
Participate in the data collection needed for assessments and final reports
Collaborate and participate in any field survey, data collection, and/or need assessment organized by MDM-F in relation to health, Mental Health, GBV or any other relevant theme.
Keep and improve the current data collection system for MHPSS & GBV activities according to the needs of reporting.
Analyze collected data on monthly, quarterly or Annual bases or/and as needed by MdM France Mental Health Department.
Provide program operational reports based on the request of the MH manager.
Provide a monthly report of activities not later than the 7th of the following month.
Contribute to the MHPSS data analysis in collaboration with the Mental Health Team.
Immediately report emergency MHPSS needs at community level.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree in Psychology (Bachelor Major in Psychology and/ or master’s in psychology / Community Mental Health)
- At least 3 years of a mixed experience in Specialized and non-specialized MHPSS Services.
- Experience in training and supervising MHPSS specialized and non-specialized MHPSS Staff.
- Considerable Knowledge of mhGap Guidelines, DSM 5 and other relevant MH resources (mhGAP certification is an asset).
- Considerable experience in providing MHPSS Trainings (including training for medical teams on the integration of MH in medical facilities)
- Proven experience in Child Protection and GBV SOP`s and other locally adapted Mental Health Protocols for the management of MHPSS needs in GBV Survivors.
- Previous work experience with international organizations is an asset.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- To be able to work independently.
- Excellent Arabic- English writing skills and Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
APPLICATION AND PROCEDURES
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ psychologist /GZA/November 2022 in the subject line of your Email.
MDM commits to respect the “Do no harm” humanitarian principle and ensure child safety is paramount in all its activities. MDM implements a Child Abuse Policy (CAP) at headquarters and in every mission. We do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with vulnerable people, in particular with children join our organization.
Deadline for receiving the application on Thursday 17th of November 2022, at 4 pm
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.
Emails without the Post Title & Ref # will be neglected