- Carrying out evaluation of mental health needs of patients and establishing a diagnosis and a plan of treatment. Informing the patient and his/her relatives about the possible consequences of the illness and the drug treatment to follow and referring patients to other health professionals whenever necessary, in order to provide the most appropriate treatment and improve the patient's condition
- Implementing the Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGBV) and Child Protection protocols, identifying possible victims of SGBV or child abuse and referring them so that they receive the necessary treatment.
- Providing psychological support and psychotherapy sessions (individual, family, group) to patients according to MSF protocols in order to improve their mental health conditions
- Assisting and training staff members and resourceful people whenever necessary in order to enhance the scope of MH activities.
- Collecting statistical and monitoring data about mental health activities.
- Informing the supervisor and the medical team about any issues or problems that may arise related to patients’ treatment in order to provide the best possible solution from a medical perspective
- Ensuring that all patient information is kept confidential.
- Be part of the MHPSS team, participating in dily activities, including meetings and supervisions
- Conduct psychological assessments and follow ups to patients adults and children inside MSF program
- Identify and refer social, medical needs including psychiatric care needs to respective departments and actors
- Participate in multidisciplinary approach of patients, including the implementation of different protocols and work teams, such as pain management and pre-op assessments.
- Lead different psycho-social activities in compliance with the MHPSS MSF guidelines.
- Fill clinical files following MSF Data Collection guidelines and delivering weekly reports of activities.
- Facilitate trainings to medical Staff.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Essential 2 years’ experience minimum as a Psychologist
- Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGO’s
- Desirable experience with working both wit adults and children.
- Experience with interdisciplinary team is an asset
- Acceptable level of English is an asset or commitment to learn.
- Desirable computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation L2
- Teamwork and Cooperation L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L2
- Commitment to MSF Principles L2
- Stress Management L3
تقديم طلبات التوظيف إلكترونياً عبر الرابط https://forms.gle/7i54iZJfXLRrH2xeA
تقديم الطلبات ابتداءً من الخميس 03/02/2022 حتى نهاية يوم الاثنين الموافق 14/02/2022.
لمن تنطبق عليه الشروط، سيكون مطالب بإحضار الثبوتية التالية: سيرة ذاتية- صورة الهوية – شهادة جامعية في التخصص- كشف الدرجات –شهادات الخبرة – شهادة الثانوية العامة – صور شخصية (أصل وصورة لكل الأوراق).