Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an international medical organization, which has been present in the Palestinian territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for one qualified candidate to fill the position of Psychologist based in Nablus.
Number of vacancies: 1
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration: till the 31st of December 2021 with possibility to be extended.
I. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical / Operational Organization
- Implement low-intensity psychological intervention for adults and children and provide a consequent follow-up
- Support the field team in identifying beneficiaries’ MH needs and contribute in matching them
- Contribute in detecting team’s clinical gaps and propose consistent ways to fill them
- Contribute in identifying training needs
- Contribute in designing and organizing training and refresh training sessions
- Based on the project’s needs, propose, and eventually implement innovative counselling approaches and protocols
- Collaboration with the team leader and the field team, design and keep the beneficiaries’ referral pathway up to date
- Follow up and monitor
- Contribute in designing assessment forms and screening tools according with activities’ needs
- Participate and contribute in data collection and analysis
- Contribute in analysing data
- Contribute in advocacy activities
- Provide program operational reports
- Provide a monthly report of activities
- Immediately report emergency MHPSS needs at community level
- Immediately report HR misconduct.
- Provide with any other requested relevant reports when needed
- Maintain good socio-professional relationships with national and international partners and colleagues
- Attend team meetings and provide consequent inputs
- If necessary, contribute to preparing emergency plans with the team to adjust MDM-F activities
- Take part in advocacy and communication activities upon request
- Perform other additional duties upon request of the Supervisors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree in Psychology (Bachelor Major in Psychology and Master’s in Psychology / Community Mental Health)
- Significant MHPSS clinical experience
- Experience in provide counselling in not conventional setting (outreach) would be an asset
- Experience in providing MHPSS trainings
- Significant experience in providing emergency psychological response (PFA, psychological debriefing…)
- Previous experience in managing child protection and GBV cases would be an asset
- Experience in individual, family, and group sessions
- Experience in community psycho-education and training.
- Experience in reporting.
- Previous work experience with international organizations is an asset.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- To be able to work independently
- Excellent writing skills and Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by e-mail to [email protected]
Please reference the job title as NAB/PSY2/2021 in the subject line of your e-mail
Deadline for receiving the application is Wednesday the 4th of Aug 2021
MDM will review the CVs upon its reception on a rolling basis and will recruit the qualified one as soon as the suitable candidate is identified, without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM