- Implement and follow-up MHPSS projects activities of MdM France under supervision of MH Manager.
- Participate in capacity building activities for MdM France`s governmental and non-governmental partners.
- Implement technical supervision and follow-up activities for medical and non-medical MHPSS Teams.
- Participate in the process of designing emergency response methodologies, field activities, preparedness and response plans.
- Participate in the process of creating, capacitating, supervising and monitoring MHPSS teams and focal points under supervision and delegation by direct supervisor.
- Participate in defining, communicating and reporting plans and pathways for field activities.
- Participate in the planning and scheduling of project activities if requested by the direct supervisor.
- Assess training needs of MdM France partners and assist in organizing and providing MHPSS trainings accordingly in coordination with MH Manager.
Provide MHPSS technical supervision and follow-up for trained medical and non-medical, Specialized and non-Specialized teams.
- Provide structured technical support related to GBV case`s MHPSS needs
- Provide structured Technical information on case management for MHPSS cases.
- Provide structured information on referral pathways and networking for MHPSS and GBV Cases
Participate in specific & relevant meetings under the delegation of direct supervisor.
- Prepare for trainings (define training needs, topics, agendas, needs, attendance sheets, pre-post-tests, banner.)
- Create training Materials
Implement MHPSS training sessions to beneficiaries from other projects such as emergency preparedness and sexual and reproductive health projects
- Create Data Collection and follow-up Tools for field use by MdM France Partner`s MHPSS Teams.
- Create Assessment forms and other technical files and forms according to the needs of MHPSS service providers
- Ensure that trainees complete satisfactorily their training course, through an assessment of trainees’ attendance, their performance and satisfaction.
- Participate in data collection on MHPSS, GBV and any other relevant data needed by MdM France MHPSS Department inside partner NGO`s, shelters, CMHC`s, PHCCs and Hospitals.
- Participate in the data collection needed for assessments and final reports
- Collaborate and participate in any field survey, data collection, and/or need assessment organized by MDM-F in relation to health, Mental Health, GBV or any other relevant theme.
- Keep and improve the current data collection system for MHPSS & GBV activities according to the needs of reporting.
- Analyze collected data on monthly, quarterly or Annual bases or/and as needed by MdM France Mental Health Department.
- Help on the advocacy about MHPSS
- Develop specific educational materials for technical topics and capacity building activities.
- Keep and improve the current referral system for MHPSS cases in coordination with the MH Manager.
- Provide program operational reports based on the request of the MH manager.
- Provide a monthly report of activities not later than the 7th of the following month.
- Contribute to the MHPSS data analysis in collaboration with the Mental Health Team.
- Immediately report emergency MHPSS needs at community level.
- Immediately report HR misconduct to the Direct supervisor, Field.co and Admin Office.
- Provide with any other requested relevant reports when needed
- Maintain good socio-professional relationships with national and international partners.
- Attend team meetings and to give qualitative input.
- If necessary, contribute to preparing emergency plans with the MDM-F team to adjust MDM-F activities.
- Take part in advocacy and communication activities under the supervision of his/her direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree in Psychology (Bachelor Major in Psychology and master’s in psychology / Community Mental Health)
- Considerable MHPSS practical experience.
- Experience in training and supervising MHPSS specialized and non-specialized MHPSS Staff.
- Considerable Knowledge of MH Gap Guidelines, DSM 5 and other relevant MH resources (Previous Official MH GAP Training will be an asset).
- Considerable knowledge of common MHPSS issues and needs in PHCC`s.
- Considerable experience in providing MHPSS Trainings (including training for medical teams on the integration of MH in medical facilities)
- Proven experience in providing emergency psychological interventions and in training MHPSS teams on PFA and other mental health emergency intervention techniques.
- Proven experience in Child Protection and GBV SOP`s and other locally adapted Mental Health Protocols for the management of MHPSS needs in GBV Survivors.
- Experience in individual, family and group sessions.
- Experience in providing and training Stress Management and Self-care sessions.
- Experience in Community Psychoeducation and training.
- Proven Experience in Project monitoring and reporting.
- Previous work experience with international organizations is an asset.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- To be able to work independently.
- Excellent writing skills and Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Arabic and English (both written and spoken)
- Experience in conducting Clinical supervision sessions for medical, para-medical and MHPSS Teams.
- Understanding of group dynamics (doctors, nurses, psychologists… etc.)