Yeryüzü Doktorları YYD is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
Yeryüzü Doktorları is seeking for an Administrative and Financial officer to follow its future projects and activities in the Westbank. YYD encourages candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working Palestine:
Job Title: Administrative and Financial officer
Department/Country: Ramallah Office / Palestine
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Ramallah / Westbank
- Plan, coordinate and monitor YYD project activities in collaboration and under the supervision of YYD Management;
- Be the focal point and responsible for the implementation of the procedure for the monitoring and evaluation of YYD projects;
- Participate in networking and coordination activities (i.e. thematic clusters, etc) involving different stakeholders such as local authorities (Ministry of Health, community representatives, etc), CBOs/DPOs, civil society representatives;
- Be responsible in collaboration with YYD Management of the financial management of YYD projects in the Westbank on the basis of the budget and the available donor funds;
- Manage procurement of goods, work and services essential to YYD projects;
- Be responsible for accurate assigned projects activities administration and to supervise preparation of accounting documents for intermediate and final financial reports required by donors in cooperation with YYD administrative staff;
- To manage the communication and mutual work with the partner institutions.
- To report the risk analysis of the projects and to establish remedial action plan.
- To measure performance indicator results and report them.
- To prepare final reports of the projects.
- To develop and manage the medium/long term capacity building projects.
- To represent the YYD Turkey in government/ regional forums/workshops/seminars /conferences.
- To supervise the project and office teams.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in setting up and managing complex emergency health programs in a humanitarian context, and demonstrated high level skills in program and project coordination, management, mentoring and multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s degree in related areas
- At least 5 years of working experiences in UN/INGOs/LNGOs. 2 years of management experience.
- Experience working in health clusters/coordinating with other health actors.
- Advanced spoken and written English and Arabic skills. Turkish is desirable.
- Effective computer skills, skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid driving license.
- Ability to work under pressure and in unstable environments
- Cultural sensitivity; previous experience in the region preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
Duration: 12 months with three months as Probation
Contract: Employee – Fixed Term
The applicant who have the qualifications for this vacancy can send their CV a long with Motivation Letter to
Submission deadline is on Friday, 07/12/2018 at 3:00pm
Only shortlisted will be contacted.
For more information please contact us on:
Mobile: +97259 7792244