Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs in over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking a finance officer to follow its financial operations and activities in Gaza Strip.
DWWT encourages candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working in Palestine:
S/he will be reporting directly to the Gaza Officer Manager
Job Title: Finance Officer
Department/Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Gaza Office
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out activities pertaining to day-to-day running of the financial operations of Doctors Worldwide Turkey – Gaza office;
- Assist in overseeing the financial operations of programs and projects implemented or funded by Doctors Worldwide Turkey – Gaza office;
- Carry out financial policies and procedures, and accounting practices in line with the finance and rules and procedures as adopted by Doctors Worldwide Turkey – Gaza office;
- Create, apply and control financial procedures and forms, ensuring that each transaction and payment has the necessary approval and justification;.
- Prepare and maintain monthly the cash flow projection for the period of time for which funding is available;
- Prepare and maintain an up to date accounting system, ensuring that all transactions are duly recorded.
- Store financial documents in a way that is simple to prepare justification and reports (both paper and electronic).
- To liaise with external contacts to assure smooth operation of the Finance, i.e. Auditors and partner organizations, and so on.
- Manage procurement of goods, work and services essential to DWWT projects;
- Prepare necessary documents for and monitor the utilization of budget allocated to Doctors Worldwide Turkey projects and ensure its adherence to the work program implementation;
- Abide by DWWT codes of conduct;
- Perform other related duties as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in finance in emergency health programs in a humanitarian context.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related areas.
- At least 7 years of working experiences in INGOs/LNGOs.
- Experience working in health clusters/coordinating with other health actors.
- Advanced spoken and written English and Arabic skills, intermediate level of Turkish is preferred.
- Effective computer skills, skilled in Microsoft Office applications and financial programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid driving license.
- Ability to work under pressure and in unstable environments
Cultural sensitivity; previous experience in the region is preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months with the possibility of extension
Qualified candidates can send their CV and Motivation Letter to [email protected]
Submission deadline is on Saturday , 12/06/2021 at 2:00pm
Only shortlisted will be contacted.