Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking a Project Manager to work to provide a high-level coordination and organizational support to the projects of the organization and to plan and coordinate project activities, including scheduling, reporting and document control.
DWWT encourages candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working in Palestine.
S/he will be reporting directly to the Gaza Officer Manager
Job Title: Project Manager
Department/Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Gaza Office
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Closely supervise all projects schedules, monitoring deadlines for each project task and check regularly that every deadline is still possible, and report any potential delays to the manager;
- Participate to the drafting of work plans, budgets, procurement, and monitoring plans as well as necessary updates;
- Supports the monitoring and implementation of the plans;
- Assist the manager in supervising the overall projects teams and ensure close collaboration with the administrative team;
- Assist the manager in implementing the project according to the project proposal including budget monitoring of activities;
- Assist in managing the projects’ budget to ensure that the budget line items are expended as per approved budget;
- Liaise with external parties and local authorities to facilitate project implementation and process;
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on project achievements and the project activities;
- Responsible for day to day project correspondence, information sharing, appropriate follow-up, and assist in preparing evaluation reports;
- Coordinate and oversee the overall implementation of the projects processes.
- Oversee the work of the project officer.
- Ensure all new team members are adequately briefed on arrival in the field, and departing team members are debriefed;
- Actively participate in the regular project related meetings.
- Coordinate with the MEAL team and follow up the processes of monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
- Represent DWWT wherever necessary, including via media programs, via interviews, participate in collaborative meetings with government and other partners, workshops, and conferences.
- Ensure that all confidentiality and the right of privacy is maintained with regard to confidential beneficiary and project information;
- Ensure adequate filing for the entire project documents.
- Abide by DWWT codes of conduct;
- Perform any other duties as assigned
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A degree in Business Administration or any related field, background in health field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of practical experience with NGOs/INGOs as a project manager/ officer.
- 3 years experience in the field of health in an INGO is preferred.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal, intermediate level of Turkish is preferred.
- Good computer skills (MS office, particularly MS project)
- Professional reporting skills in English.
- Professional communication and representation skills, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership and supervising capacity.
- Budgeting and financial management skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Team worker with ability to work under pressure.
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid
- Professional proposal writing skills
- Valid driving license.
- Ability to work under pressure and in unstable environments
- Cultural sensitivity; previous experience in the region is preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months with the possibility of extension
Qualified candidates can send their CV and Motivation Letter to [email protected]
Submission deadline is on Sunday, 15/08/2021 at 2:00pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In accordance with Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with any governmental or non-governmental entity will not be considered.