Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking for Driver to work within (Medical Home Services project- MHS) to drive the medical teams throughout the Gaza strip to patients houses.
He will be reporting directly to The doctor.
Job Title: Driver
Department/Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Job Location: Gaza Strip (Gaza city/ Khanyounis)
Conditions of Employment:
Duration: 1 month (with possibility of extension)
Contract: Daily contract
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up and notify the line manager concerning the needs for repairs or periodic maintenance to the car.
- Drive vehicles required to perform the work requested by the administration such as doing some repairs or maintenance, or delivering someone or some items in or out of the office and insure the cleaning of the vehicle.
- Requisition of supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Assisting other administrative staff in wide range of office duties.
- Clean car, move heavy equipment, and supplies.
- Write periodic reports according to the instructions of the project officer on a specific actions that been implemented by him or his team to his superior.
- Fill the project's forms and make sure to keep it updated according to the required.
- Perform any tasks assigned by the line manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- Valid Commercial Driving License.
- A Minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Good knowledge of the city and local roads in all the governorates of the Gaza Strip.
- High school diploma.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Qualified candidates can send their CV along with Motivation letter in English to the following email [email protected]
- The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
- Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. Driver
-Deadline for submitting applications is 1st of June 2021.
-Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- In the process, the best second driver will be selected as a replacement employee.
- In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with any governmental or non-governmental structure will not be selected.