Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking a Replacement Physiotherapist to be available whenever needed to work within the “Medical Home Services Project”
DWWT encourages female candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working in Palestine.
She/He will be reporting directly to the Project Officer
Job Title: Replacement Physiotherapist
Department/Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Position Type: Daily Contract
Job Location: Gaza Office
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct office work and field work with the project team.
- Conduct a field visits to the beneficiaries to assess their physical therapy needs.
- Prepare a Treatment Plan for each case according to patient needs and requirements and make any necessary changes.
- Provision of Physiotherapy services to the beneficiaries in-house or inside a Health Clinic or any site determined by Project Officer.
- Determine the proper assistive device for the case if needed and training them to use it.
- Provide the beneficiaries with a proper training to use the Assistive Devices and follow up with them during the whole treatment process.
- Prepare his/her part of the daily and follow up reports.
- Provide the information necessary for the beneficiaries and their families and the ways, mechanisms to deal with their physical situation.
- Perform any needed training for other project staff or beneficiaries and their families which will be determined and planned by the Project Officer
- Perform any tasks assigned by the Project Officer.
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of patients and project work.
- Follow and adhere to administrative sequence and chain of commands.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor degree in physical therapy from an accredited university with practical experience not less than 2 years in same field.
- Has a practicing license from the Ministry of Health.
- Good looking and courteous in speech and able to persuade the assigned tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- On-call availability.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prepare and write reports in both English and Arabic.
Conditions of Employment:
- Applicant is preferably a female
- Applicant preferably lives in Gaza city or North Areas
- Starting date: ASAP
- Duration: Daily contract
How to Apply: Qualified candidates can fill the fill the form provided in the following link forms.gle/uA9ACYFwYuiXV1gg9
Submission deadline is on Wednesday, 22/09/2021 at 2:00pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted