The Visual Arts Forum was established in Ramallah in 2002 as a non-profit cultural organization that specializes in training for children, youth and elderly in the Visual Arts field. The main goal of the Forum is to raise the standards of art education in society; especially among children and youth.
The Visual Arts Forum - VAF is seeking a Full time Projects/Administrative Assistant
Tasks and Functions include but are not limited to:
- Contributes to the enhancement of VAF’s programs scope and activities in alignment with the VAF overall operational plan and organizational strategy.
- Contributes to the planning, implementation and monitoring of project activities and events.
- Supports cooperation and regular dialogue with partners and other relevant stakeholders in the project environment to improve and maintain good working relationships.
- Provides the required support in the execution of activities per the action plans of each program.
- Engages volunteers to advocate VAF mission, and carryout volunteer work through participating in the activities of VAF’s programs across Palestine.
- Responsible for organizing the data archiving of VAF’s programs.
- Supports the development, design and translation (Arabic/English) of VAF’s publications.
- Ensures timely delivery of outputs and actively contributes to knowledge management.
- Assists in following up on the submission of timely internal and external reports.
- Participates in data collection for VAF’s activities for multimedia purposes and VAF’s website.
- Supports the development of M&E plans, templates and tools for each program.
- Assists in the implementation of M&E planned activities per program and participates in providing the needed data for analytical M&E reports.
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in public administration, social sciences and or communications, or any related field of study.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- A high level of experience in volunteer work and community initiatives.
- Proven experience in implementing projects.
- Proven experience in communications and coordination.
- Very good working knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
- Friendly and motivated personality and interested in creative and innovative solutions.
- Excellent networking and communication skills, team- and service-oriented work style.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Willingness to up skill as required by the tasks to be performed.
- Background knowledge in the field of visual arts in general, and the culture sector more specifically.
Contract period: One year, with possibility of renewal.
Salary/benefits: According to VAF’s Salary Scale
Duty station: Ramallah.
VAF is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV via email with the phrase ‘VAF Projects/Administrative Assistant’ in the subject line to [email protected] by 08/03/2020.
Only candidates selected for further consideration or an interview will be contacted.