The Visual Arts Forum was established in Ramallah in 2002 as a non-profit cultural organization that specializes in training for children, youth and elderly in the Visual Arts field. The main goal of the Forum is to raise the standards of art education in society; especially among children and youth.
The Visual Arts Forum - VAF is seeking a Full time Programs’ Assistant
The Programs’ Assistant will be providing support for the programs of the Visual Arts Forum, to include the following:
- Contribute to the enhancement of VAF’s programs scope and activities in alignment with the Executive Director’s operational plan and VAF strategy.
- Assist in the preparation of program action plans to ensure the accomplishment of the desired results and impact in alignment with the Executive Director’s operational plan and available resources.
- Participate in mapping and connecting with new partner organizations locally and internationally within VAF’s field of work to enrich VAF’s programs and interventions.
- Be creative in providing the required support in the execution of activities per the action plans of each program.
- Responsible for attracting and engaging volunteers to advocate VAF mission, and carryout volunteer work through participating in the activities of VAF’s programs across Palestine.
- Responsible for organizing the filing system and data archiving of VAF’s programs.
- Responsible for taking the minutes of meetings conducted with VAF’s existing and potential partners, trainers, committees and donors.
- Assist in following up on the submission of timely internal and external reports.
- Participate in data collection on VAF’s activities for multimedia purposes and VAF’s website.
- Participate in the development of M&E plans and tools for each program.
- Assist in the implementation of M&E planned activities per program and participate in providing the needed data for analytical M&E reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A university degree in Social Studies or related fields.
- Knowledge and understanding of programs, project design and M&E.
- Able to effectively promote VAF’s mission, values, and objectives.
- A minimum 1 year of progressive experience.
- A high level of experience in volunteer work and community initiatives.
- Experience in data analysis and report writing.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection methods.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Monitoring and evaluation techniques and processes.
- Sufficient knowledge in the field of visual arts and art related organizations and individuals.
- Data collection, research and time management skills.
- Good command over report writing in Arabic & English.
- Excellent computer knowledge with command on MS Excel among other packages of MS Office.
Contract period: One year, with possibility of renewal.
Salary/benefits: According to VAF’s Jobs Policy.
Duty station: Ramallah.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV in one word document titled with your full name and job title to [email protected] by 14/11/2019.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.