- Map, assess and identify partners in Ramallah to implement the priorities of the Ramallah Program.
- Prepares and leads the implementation of project activities from existing operational plan.
- Works closely with partner staff on executing the activities in each project location.
- Oversees the implementation of large project events such as conferences and gatherings.
- Develops and strengthens understanding of our project management cycle with project staff and partners.
- Compiles reports received from partners and submits monthly activity reports to PM.
- Completes monthly budget projections and tracks expenditures.
- Participates in the planning of budget and tracks activity expenses occurred against cash projections.
- Procures project equipment (in coordination with Logistics Officer/Assistant where applicable), within authorization levels set in the In-Field Authorization Levels policy.
- Coordinates facility upgrades based on the needs of the project site.
- Monitors security situation in project location and reports to the PM.
- Shares activity plans with local NGOs, CBOs (community-based organizations) and looks for synergies and opportunities to work together.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with concerned line ministries.
- Ensures implementation of Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) and agreements with partner organizations.
- Coordinates planning meetings with partners and represents AFSC in various platforms.
- Conducts assessment surveys to determine the NGOs that AFSC could partner with and initiates partnerships.
- Ensures partners are in compliance with AFSC Code of Conduct and Child Safeguarding policy.
- Visits project locations to oversee activities, events and collect information to report on project outcomes.
- Works with partner organizations to develop their understanding of AFSC’s monitoring and evaluation system as it relates to reporting project activities.
- Ensures accurate collection and timely submission of quantitative and qualitative monitoring information according to AFSC monitoring tools.
- Submits regularly reports to PM and occasionally external stakeholders including partners and donors.
- Provides quarterly updates of lessons learned and best practices to project team, stakeholders and the PM.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, international relations, development, social sciences, or another related field.
- Excellent professional record of accomplishment with at least three years’ experience in project administration, programming and project development, community work, programs, youth-empowerment, education programs, human rights.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong development and team building skills.
- Knowledge of the context and the culture in West Bank.
- Computer literacy in outlook, MS Word and Excel.
- Understand project management cycle.
- Effective report writing and analytical skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
Working Environment, and Travel: These positions are based in Ramallah with the possibility of travel to other countries in the region.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected]
Please indicate RA PO 21 in the email subject. Emails without subject this title will not be qualified
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be qualified.