The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) is an international organization that is committed to social justice, peace and humanitarian services. Its work is based on the belief in the worth of every person to overcome violence and injustice.
The American friends Service Committee (AFSC) Middle East office is seeking a qualified candidate for a Finance Officer Position in its office in Ramallah.
- Implementation of finance policies, procedures, and systems.
- Data entry in Finance System.
- In charge of petty cash.
- Partner audit and country audit.
- In charge of Finance Filling.
- Daily accounting task including process, documentation and entry into the accounting system.
Finance implementation and management:
- Assist in financial report, country audit, liaison with local authorities including tax advisor, ministries, banks, ..etc.
- Follow up with partners.
- Financial filling and documentation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Preferred (2) years' experience in accounting.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadline.
- Very detailed oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work within deadlines.
- Ability to travel outside of the country.
- Ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft applications, including Excel and Word.
- Good skill at using financial software applications.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Accounting and Human Resources practice, policies and procedures.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken Arabic is required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected]
Please indicate the job title (Finance Officer) in the subject line of your e-mail application.
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.