Leaders International, a non-profit that focuses on economic development, capacity building, and innovative and digital economies particularly via working with startups, small & medium enterprises, organizations and associations, universities, ministries, among others associated with private sector development, through operating under projects with 31 donor agencies. The main area of operations currently is the MENA-region, particularly Palestine, and Jordan. Overall, Leaders Organization has over 13 years of local experience within Palestine, along with 2 years of international experience in Jordan, and Brussels.
Leaders International is an organization specialized in private sector development and the development of entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems. Established in Brussels in 2016, Ramallah in 2004 and Amman in 2018, the organization operates several long-term programs to contribute to the development of the private sector in the Middle East.
- Plan project work processes and budgets.
- Lead/coordinate implementation.
- Monitor and evaluate progress.
- Monitor, and report on, project financials.
- Manage procurement.
- Transfer skills and technical knowledge on private sector development issues to beneficiaries.
- Maintain open and timely communications with project stakeholders, including international donors and Ministries.
- Maintain and continuously improve a standard project management methodology for initiative project teams including relevant processes, templates, and reporting.
- Consolidate project team plans and reports into initiative management reporting and relevant project lead reports; advise on areas of concern and recommendations for improved performance.
- Coordinate and help facilitate project team launches, particularly in relation to training on project methodology, key tools and templates that should be applied through the project team.
- Consult on individual projects including: data analysis, process analysis and improvement, and organizational design.
- Manage an initiative dashboard with key performance indicators to ensure that installation is moving in line with management expectations.
- Coordinate meetings including management of agenda, circulation of pre-read materials, and preparation of minutes from each meeting.
- Consolidate and curate project reporting, outputs and analysis.
- Full time position in Ramallah with frequent travel to Jordan.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in public services and donor-funded projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project management.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Fluency in Arabic/English.
- Demonstrated experience in projects includes private sector development.
Please submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 20-Feb, 2019. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject.