In line with the corporate strategy towards bolstering economic development, the Palestine for Development Foundation (PsDF); Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) social Investment Subsidiary, has concluded the Green Energy & Sustainability Granting Facility (Project Funded by EU and PIF), geared towards supporting Small and Medium Enterprises in Jerusalem in respect of the implementation of Sustainable Energy Solutions. In this context, the PsDF is seeking a qualified Project Coordinator to support program implementation (2022-2024), particularly in assessing financing requests (Matching Grants) related to green energy received from beneficiaries. Ongoing field-visits to Jerusalem and its surroundings are required.
- Provide the needed support to the facility team on the day-to-day operations, paperwork in addition to following up with beneficiaries on the required documents to finalize the granting process.
- Coordinate and support the execution of events, hackathons, and networking events under the supervision of the facility manager.
- Coordinate the granting process with related departments, consultants, and other facility team members.
- Maintain regular contact with beneficiary(ies) and assist in paperwork as and if needed.
- Prepare and deliver presentation(s) to facility/Program /Manager and/or the Steering Committee of the program.
- Follow-up the granting process until completion including oversight and follow up over procurement, execution, and handover.
- Perform regular field-visits to applicants and beneficiaries through the facility lifetime.
- Conduct basic research and due diligence when needed, to evaluate proposed solutions in requests submitted by beneficiary(ies) in terms of viability.
- Utilize preliminary analysis with colleagues internally to assess the financial feasibility of proposed solutions, ensuring return on investment is viable for the beneficiary of the grant.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any other related fields from accredited University. Candidates from engineering fields, with renewable energy and energy efficiency experience are encouraged to apply.
Minimum of two years of proven relevant experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English.
Flexibility, mobility, and ability to work under pressure.
Basic knowledge of procurement best practices, financial process, and documentation
Understanding of energy efficiency concept and analysis is a plus.
Experience in financial modeling and adequate knowledge of financial statement analysis is a plus.
All applicants must have Jerusalem ID card or permanent access to Jerusalem and valid driving license.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to [email protected] by no later than 9/6/2022
*The contract signed with the successful candidate will be a fixed term-contract with possibility of extension based on approvals of the two parties.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.