The Palestine for development foundation (PsDF) – PIF social Investment Subsidiary, is seeking a qualified Financial Analyst to support the Jerusalem Facility – second phase (EU-PIF funded project) in assessing financing requests (Matching Grants) received by businesses in Jerusalem. The analyst will be based in Ramallah (ongoing field-visits to Jerusalem and its surroundings), the analyst through the facility life, will be part of the operations team and will support the facility in reviewing applications, meeting applicants, perform field-visits, assess the cases presented, carry needed due diligences and preparing assessments forms with the direct support and supervision from the facility manager. The analyst is also expected to support in financing process and follow-up on beneficiaries and help in monitoring and evaluation of the facility. He/She will Also coordinate with other team members and departments in related tasks including, finance, reporting, PR and legal tasks.
1. Provide analytical, research, and transactions support to the facility’s manager;
2. Review and Analyze financial statements (prepare financial models when needed);
3. Be able to build (estimate/predicted) financial statements and models for small scale businesses who lack the sufficient financials and documentation, or for start-ups who are not established yet.
4. Prepare assessment forms and presentations;
5. Regular visits to applicants and beneficiaries through the life of the facility.
6. Prepare regular reports to management, facility’s steering committee and donor;
7. Provide regular monitoring and supervision over businesses portfolio;
8. Prepare regular required documents including memos, assessment forms, models, PowerPoint presentations, timesheets, and proposals;
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other relevant Field;
2. Work experience: a minimum of one year in the investment, SME field, or any other field relevant to the nature of the job (fresh graduate with strong academic records are encouraged to apply);
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English; Hebrew is a plus;
4. Strong quantitative skills;
5. Strong academic records;
6. Strong communication and personal skills.
7. Basic knowledge of Procurement best practices, financial process and documentation.
8. Team Player.
All applicants must have Jerusalem ID card, driving license is a plus. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 15/07/2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.