Palestine for Development Foundation (PsDF) is a National non for-profit Organization (Company), a Palestine Investment Fund (PIF) company, as its Corporate Social Responsibility and Investment CSR arm. (PsDF) is seeking candidates for the position of Accountant/HR at our offices in Ramallah.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Review and record all accounting transactions,
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation,
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations,
- Providing regular financial reports in both languages,
- Producing and analyzing annual and monthly accounts,
- Prepare all tax related documents.
- Assists with the preparation of the annual budgets,
- Maintain proper filing of all documents and vouchers,
- General human resources administration such as but not limited to health insurance, payroll, ...etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- Not less than 2 years of working experience in the field of accounting;
- Experience in local and international donors reporting and processes;
- Fluent in both English and Arabic speaking and writing;
- Experience in financial reporting;
- Ability to use MS office and accounting programs and system software’s professionally;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- The ability to manage time and work priorities;
Qualified candidates should include the following in their application to be submitted on the email below no later than 26th February 2018:
- Curriculum vitae in English.
- A cover letter of one page (in English).
- Two professional references with full contact information.
- University transcript.
*Only short- listed candidates will be contacted