Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Gaza Strip
Job Type: Full time
Center for Women’s Legal Research Counseling and Protection (CWLRCP) is a local NGO, independent, nonprofit, established in 2005 by a group of lawyers and activists in all feminine, community and legal fields. It also aims at enhancing and empowering women so they can achieve justice and attain their rights in the Palestinian Society.
CWLRCP implements projects that contribute to prevent gender-based violence (GBV) and increase access to justice and holistic protection for women and girls’ survivors of GBV in the Gaza strip.
Project coordinator will be responsible on leading, guiding and supporting all project activities, ensuring quality project cycle management in all stages in close collaboration with CWLRCP team, donor and stakeholders in the Gaza Strip.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Project management and monitoring
- Prepare detailed and effective project action plans.
- Execute the project according to plans to ensure the desired results are achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Strengthen awareness, understanding and socialization of Gender Equality through capacity building programs
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results
- Conduct regular field visits and discussion meetings with key stakeholders according to the set plans for protection services and referrals for target groups.
- Provide regular feedback to the direct supervisor regarding the implementation progress and recommendations to promote the quality of the project outputs.
Information management, administrative and financial management
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Provide close follow up of expenditures to ensure the effective and appropriate utilization of funds
- Assist the finance department in preparing periodic financial claims and reports.
- Manage the logistical and administrative arrangements for all activities
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least university degree in business administration, social sciences, international development or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of projects management and working in humanitarian organizations is a MUST
- Experience working in protection or gender-based violence is PREFERABLE
Skills and competencies
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Excellent English language skills including written and verbal communication is a PLUS
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Computer literacy. Good skills dealing with MS office
- Proven skills in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Integrity and strong identification with CWLRCP Core Values.
المسمى الوظيفي Project Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 08 - Sep - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 5 Years
To apply, please fill in the Job Application Form
You have to attach your CV in English which should include three references where two of them must be direct supervisors
Closing date for application: 8-9-2021
No calls shall be received regarding the vacancy, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة مركز الأبحاث والاستشارات القانونية والحماية للمرأة