Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Gaza Strip
Duration: 12 Month
Job Type: Full time
Introducing the center
Center for Women’s Legal Research Counseling and Protection (CWLRCP) is a local NGO, independent, nonprofit, established in 2005 by a group of lawyers and activists in all feminine, community and legal fields. The Center attained its license in 2006 by the Ministry of National Economy. It has a registration number 563141852. It is located in Gaza, where it provides its services to target groups from all over Gaza Strip.
CWLRCP is considered as one of the first local organizations that works on legal assistance and promotion of reaching justice and equality. It aims at enhancing and empowering women so they can achieve justice and attain their rights in the Palestinian Society. The Center is committed, through its vision and message, to achieving human rights that include responsibility, commitment of rule of law, transparency, tolerance, justice, equality, participation and empowerment of marginalized categories.
CWLRCP is a local non- profit organization that was established with the ambition of empowering women legally so they can have justice and attain their rights in the Palestinian Society. “CWLRCP is a flagship in the field empowering women legally and protecting them from Violence.”
CWLRCP implement for the project titled "Protection of Vulnerable Women and Girls Survivors of GBV in the Gaza Strip Through Coordinated and Multi sectoral Responses", funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, the overall objective of the project is to contribute to prevent gender-based violence and increase access to justice and holistic protection for women and girls’ survivors of gender-based violence in the Gaza strip.
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Prepare detailed and effective project action plans.
- Execute the project according to the project plan to ensure the desired results are achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Work closely with formal sector, NGO and international institutions and CBOs in the Gaza Strip to support the smooth implementation of the project activities in accordance with the project action plan and scope of work.
- Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results
- Write regular progress reports and any reports requested from direct supervisor.
- Provide close follow up of expenditures to ensure the effective and appropriate utilization of funds
- Attend meetings and workshops on behalf of CWLRCP with the stakeholders and prepare relevant meeting minutes and reports to be shared with the project team
- Schedule and plan meetings, write and edit ToRs, prepare PowerPoint presentations, participate in planning meetings, and complete other administrative duties.
- Conduct regular field visits and discussion meetings with key stakeholders according to the set plans for protection services and referrals for target groups.
- Provide regular feedback to the direct supervisor regarding the implementation progress and recommendations to promote the quality of the project outputs.
- Follow up with project staff during the delivery of the services and collect data from the field to ensure that all services are being delivered according to the ToR and agreement.
- Collaborate with other coordinators at CWLRCP's to facilitate the timely and effective implementation of the project activities through ensuring the smooth flow of information and timely coordination.
- Implement any other tasks and duties as may be assigned by the direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Minimum 3 years of employment in the field of projects management.
- At least university degree in business administration, entrepreneurship, social sciences, international development or any other relevant field.
- Experience working within the NGO sector and a strong background in initiating and implementing projects.
- Good experience in Project Cycle Management.
- Highly organized, reliable attention to details and ability to work independently when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills, and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, partners and donors.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, prioritize workload and multi-task.
- Mature work practices, highly motivated and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Fluency in both English & Arabic languages including both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills in both English & Arabic.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Proven skills in strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Integrity and strong identification with CWLRCP Core Values.
المسمى الوظيفي Project Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 27 - Mar - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
To apply fill the application and send a covering letter in English demonstrating how you meet the requirements of the post along with your CV (which should include three references out of which two must be from the direct supervisors of your current and/or most recent employment) & ID :
Click here to apply: forms.gle/TUk65FGmtyUUvMCe8
Closing date for application: 27-3-2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.