Center for Women’s Legal Research Counseling and Protection (CWLRCP) is a local NGO, independent, nonprofit, established in 2005 by a group of lawyers and activists in all feminine, community and legal fields. The Center attained its license in 2006 by the Ministry of National Economy. It has a registration number 563141852. It is located in Gaza, where it provides its services to target groups from all over Gaza Strip.
CWLRCP is considered as one of the first local organizations that works on legal assistance and promotion of reaching justice and equality. It aims at enhancing and empowering women so they can achieve justice and attain their rights in the Palestinian Society. The Center is committed, through its vision and message, to achieving human rights that include responsibility, commitment of rule of law, transparency, tolerance, justice, equality, participation and empowerment of marginalized categories.
CWLRCP is currently looking for: Admin Assistant and Logistics
Capacity: Full time
Location: Gaza City.
Place: Center for Women’s Legal Research, Counseling and Protection (CWLRCP)
- Conduct the Procurement and Logistics Department in planning and executing tenders and purchase orders.
- Collect bids and contact suppliers.
- Assist the program teams in organizing program events and conferences.
- carry out various administrative tasks (filing, archiving, follow-up of documents…) in order to guarantee efficient support to the department/supervisor/co-workers/project;
- Maintain an updated market survey for goods and services that CWLRCP procured continuously to ensure the availability in the local market, sufficient specifications and prices trends.
- Maintain and update monthly CWLRCP assets
- Assist on weekly and monthly logistics reports preparations.
- Receive the mail (letters or faxes) and dispatch it appropriately, keep a tracking system of all incoming and outgoing official letters by fax, or by hand delivered to local partners.
- Responsible for following up all administrative contracts of the base and make sure all contracts are valid and alert the direct supervisor on ending dates of any contract in appropriate time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Ensure compliance with CWLRCP policies and procedures, donor regulations and local laws.
- Stick to CWLRCP Standards and Regulations.
- Working Relationships
- Proactively engage with supervisor, and key staff.
- Proactively engage on a regular basis with supervisors/Line Managers, to seek advice where needed.
- Represent CWLRCP in a positive and professional manner to contribute to the creation of a positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of CWLRCP’s mandate, ethics, values, and standpoint regarding other actors
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA degree in one of the following field or related: Finance/Accounting, Supply Chain, Business Administration and Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in logistics and procurement.
- Experience with NGOs.
- Motivation and commitment to humanitarian work and values.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and team worker.
- Very good reading, writing and speaking English skills.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now no longer that Thursday , Jul 21,2022 COB.