Center for Women’s Legal Research Counseling and Protection (CWLRCP) is a local NGO, independent, nonprofit, established in 2005 by a group of lawyers and activists in all feminine, community and legal fields. The Center attained its license in 2006 by the Ministry of National Economy. It has a registration number 563141852. It is located in Gaza, where it provides its services to target groups from all over Gaza Strip.
CWLRCP is considered as one of the first local organizations that works on legal assistance and promotion of reaching justice and equality. It aims at enhancing and empowering women so they can achieve justice and attain their rights in the Palestinian Society. The Center is committed, through its vision and message, to achieving human rights that include responsibility, commitment of rule of law, transparency, tolerance, justice, equality, participation and empowerment of marginalized categories.
CWLRCP is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
+ Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer (MEAL Officer)
+ Type: part time contract.
+ Place: Center for Women’s Legal Research, Counseling and Protection (CWLRCP)
+ Contract period: 17 months
Responsible for the implementation of the Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) framework for the organization’s projects/programs and contribute to the design and implementation of related core M&E and development activities of CWLRCP
Specifically, the MEAL Officer will work on:
- Development A MEAL system, including designing a framework for the monitoring, evaluation, accountability and Learning of the CWLRCP project/program activities and defining methodologies for collecting data that will be used for monitoring the effective implementation of the CWLRCP projects/programs
- Working closely with all CWLRCP teams to ensure timely and accurate collection of data required for regular updating of the relevant Indicators that will be used to assess the progress of implementation of the CWLRCP projects/programs
- Conducting on a regular basis an internal monitoring and evaluation of results and impact of the projects, and preparing reports on implementation progress, including problems, and making recommendations for corrective measures.
- Undertake periodical monitoring and evaluation with key actors at different levels as well as document and systematize good practices and lessons learned from the
- community engagement mechanisms used by CWLRCP like feedback mechanisms, complaints, community meetings and FGDs, and note identifying key recommendations for improvement programing.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
♣ Degree in health, social science, management information system, statistics, or any other related field.
♣ At least 2 years of experience in MEAL position
♣ Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis including questionnaires, focus groups and interviews tools.
♣ Demonstrated skills in training and MEAL capacity development of field staff.
♣ Good command of Microsoft Office and Excel.
♣ Competence in SPSS statistics software packages.
♣ Experience working with NGOs
♣ Professional proficiency in Arabic and English is mandatory
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now no longer that Wednesday, June 15, 2022