Life and Hope Association (LHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 1996. LHA aims at contributing to the development and empowerment of its beneficiaries toward a sustainable society and based on the real and active participation of beneficiaries specially the youth, children and vulnerable groups.
As part of its emergency response endeavor, LHA in partnership with Mercy Corps will implement a project that aims to support vulnerable households to improve access to food and other essential basic needs and restore livelihood capacities in the immediate aftermath of the May 2021 escalation in hostilities. This project will build upon Mercy Corps’ current oPt-HF funded cash project to further respond to urgent crisis-emerged needs and continually increasing needs amongst targeted vulnerable groups, whose situation has been exacerbated by recent conflict.
Within this project LHA is recruiting candidates (Based on availability of funding) for the following position:
Position Title: Project Coordinator – Full time
Place: LHA \ Gaza Office
Reports to: Project Officer
Period: 5 Months
- Liaising and coordinating with the beneficiaries, local community and the relevant authorities.
- Preparation of the project plan implementation in coordination with the project officer.
- Follow up and ensure the timely implementation of different activities per the approved action plan and related project documents.
- Supervision of project team involved in the activities.
- Plan for and implement regular field visits to monitor project progress and make adjustments as necessary and in coordination with the project officer to ensure the successful completion and achievement of results.
- Conduct and attend meetings, workshops, and other activities related to projects.
- Prepare regular progress reports, interim and final narrative reports with high quality and in a timely manner including the challenges and obstacles facing the implementation of the project.
- Provide regular feedback to project officer regarding the implementation progress and recommendations to promote the quality of the project outputs.
- Participate in the evaluation and closing of the project.
- Document all activities of the program and maintain an efficient program filing system including all program related documents.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as necessary throughout the project period.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business Administration, Development or related field.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good coordination Skills.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Understanding of protection in humanitarian context.
- A resident of Gaza governorate.
Interested candidates can apply for the job application by clicking Here by no later than 04:00 PM, July 4, 2021.
- Any incomplete submission will not be considered
- LHA is an equal rights employer, we encourage qualified women.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.