Life and Hope Association (LHA) is a non-governmental, non-profit and independent society founded in Gaza in 1996. LHA aims at contributing to the development and empowerment of its beneficiaries toward a sustainable society based on real and active participation for the beneficiaries especially the youth, children, and vulnerable groups.
For more information, please visit LHA website: https://lifehope.ps
LHA in partnership with Catholic Relief Services CRS, is implementing Envision Gaza 2020 Program (USAID-funded project) which aims to support Palestinian families in Gaza to become more resilient to everyday stresses and rebound more quickly from crises, including COVID-19. by (1) providing basic humanitarian assistance to extremely vulnerable households in the form of food and non-food items, and (2) connecting unemployed participants with on-the-job training opportunities with host employers. This includes 3-month unskilled or low-skilled workers placements and/or 4-month internships or apprenticeships for skilled university or vocational graduates, respectively.
LHA is seeking highly skilled staff to be hired for the following position:
Position Title: Field Monitor (FM)
# Of Position Available: 2
Place: LHA Office, Jabalia
Reports To: Project Coordinator (PC)
Period: 11 Months
- Responsible for the supervision, follow-up, and monitoring of program activities in the field as assigned by the PC.
- Introduce and represent the project in the target communities by establishing strong community links.
- Identify key local organizations, employers, and vendors to conduct outreach events and activities
- Plan and conduct regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the field.
- Collect and verify beneficiaries’ data and conduct data entry as required.
- Conduct regular field visits to the beneficiaries, host organization and vendors.
- Contribute to the development of program work plans.
- Contribute to the identification of potential difficulties and determining means of lessening or avoiding them.
- Documenting all program phases.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Program Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- University degree in international development, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, or a related field.
- Minimum three years of work experience in the field of development and relief.
- Significant experience working in humanitarian assistance, electronic vouchers and livelihood activities.
- Good writing and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to develop progress reports.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel).
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management; able to work with diverse groups of people in a multicultural, team-oriented environment.
- Understands and works with local contexts (operational and cultural).
- Resident of North governorate.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit an online application HERE
- Deadline for submitting applications Tuesday 11/10/2022 no later than 16:00 PM.
- Only complete applications (Motivation letter, CV, and references will be reviewed).LHA employment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- LHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, or disability status.
- Women, people with disabilities, and other underrepresented populations are encouraged to apply and to seek LHA support on the application process.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.