Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Project Assistant, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: Subjective to availability of fund
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 03 Months with possibility of extension
To support the implementation and follow-up of MDM Mental Health and psychosocial projects which aim to strengthen Mental Health preparedness, response and resilience of most vulnerable people living in Gaza
- To Contribute to the implementation of the Mental Health project activities related to the up grading of local capacities to prepare and respond to MH Emergencies.
- To Assist in management of the Mental Health Department Activities
- To Support processes of assessment(s), preparation and follow-up of MH Department trainings.
- To Contribute to the creation and adaptation of training tools and needs, prior, during and after trainings
- To Support the processes of monitoring and reporting of MH Department activities including data collection, analysis and donor reporting.
- To support in the identification and preparation of logistics and administrative needs related to the MHPSS project.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Degree in Public Health/Project Management Diploma, Management or any related field with considerable experience in implementation and Follow-up of Mental Health programs.
- At least 2 years of work experience in humanitarian project management in the field for NGOs
- Capacity to organize & plan training.
- Good supervision & reporting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…)
- Previous experience in Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans design and implementation will be an asset.
- Experience in health information management and/or health data collection and analysis will be an asset.
المسمى الوظيفي Project Assistant
آخر موعد للتقديم 05 - Aug - 2021
المكان قطاع غزة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 2 Years
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Project Assistant /GZA/2021 in the subject line of your Email.
Deadline for receiving the application is Aug 05th 2021
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة MDM France أطباء العالم – فرنسا
رام الله والبيرة
Mental Health Doctor
Communications and Advocacy Consultant
قطاع غزة, القدس, نابلس, العمل...
8, Nov, 2021
4, Oct, 2021