Want to work for a leading humanitarian organisation that provides tangible health and medical support to vulnerable populations?
MAP is looking for a robust and dedicated Programme Officer (Maternity cover) with the purpose of the post is to assist the senior programme officer in project formulation, monitoring and evaluation of projects, and capacity building activities conducted by MAP and partners
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- At least 4 years’ work experience in development and humanitarian aid.
- Experience of project cycle management including project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation and reporting.
- Experience in INGOs, and working with volunteers and/or foreign delegations, is desirable.
- Capacity Building experience for partner NGOs, is desirable.
- Health related project management experience, is desirable
Candidates should download and complete the application form, and equal opportunities form and send it to [email protected] by midnight on Wednesday 16 June 2021. Please write “Application – Programmes Officer West Bank” in the email subject line. Do not attach CVs or any other documents. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
OUR SALARY SCALES ARE NON NEGOTIABLE .