Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty
Oxfam in OPT
Program Support Specialist
12 months Fixed term
Deadline for Application 31st July 2023
- Oxfam in OPT is looking for a Program Support Specialist that will be a member of the OPT Economic Justice team, to provide coordination and management support to ongoing Economic Justice (EJ) projects in West Bank, and Gaza, working closely with Project Managers, the Economic Justice Lead, and program support staff. The role involves supporting aspects of compliance (logistics, program quality), technical support, and partner support.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Looking for the following experiences :
- A good level qualification, and academic degree in economics/agricultural economics/ agribusiness/ development management or other development sectors.
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in development and management of agriculture/ enterprise based livelihoods programs. Working through value chain involving commercial partnerships with local and multinational private sector.
- Proven success in compliance and quality management, and demonstrated experience working in donors, Oxfam and institutional management of compliance procedures on risks, procurement, reporting and other contractual obligations.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to rapidly analyse situations, identify problems, risks, opportunities and trends, and to take realistic and balanced decisions accordingly, consulting appropriately.
- Demonstrated capacity in integrating gender equity and diversity concerns in programming, advocacy, monitoring and evaluation and staff management.
- Experience in developing program monitoring and evaluation systems, in promoting ongoing learning and in matching learning and outcome/ impact assessment to strategy and decision making.
- Excellent communication capacity and proactive approach to building relationships with key external/internal contacts.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Ability to present complex information in a succinct, precise and digestible form.
- Capacity to work sensitively and in a participatory manner with diverse
- Competent to work with significant levels of autonomy and authority.
- Ability to manage complex workload and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to work sensitively and in a participatory manner with diverse actors.
Interested to learn further about the role , read full job profile and how your skills may fit the profile we are looking for?
Are you interested in applying for the position? Please check out the link below :
External Applicants : https://shorturl.at/fjNS3
Internal Applicants : https://shorturl.at/bmxGR
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.