The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) is an international organization that is committed to social justice, peace and humanitarian services. Its work is based on the belief in the worth of every person, to overcome violence and injustice.
AFSC office in Jerusalem is seeking a qualified candidate for a Program Officer Position that will support the implementation of a youth empowerment intervention.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
High Level Job Description:
- Program development, delivery, follow up and reporting
- Program Representation with partners and other coordination bodies
- Project Financial management tracking and risk management.
- Facilitation of activities and delivery of trainings for youth.
- Fluency both English and Arabic is required. Understanding of basic Hebrew is a plus.
- BA or Masters degree in a related field
- Minimum working experience of 2 years
- Excellent event facilitation skills.
- Technical skills in training delivery
- Project cycle measurement and implementation knowledge
Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline on December 9th, 2019.
Contract period: 12 months
Salary/benefits: According to AFSC’s Middle East salary scale and terms and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV along with a cover letter to the email:
Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.