Harri is all about Hospitality! Founded in 2013, Harri has positioned itself as the first Workforce Operating System of its kind. While Harri started as a talent marketplace for hospitality, the company has evolved to provide best in class human capital management and workforce resourcing solutions designed for the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Harri is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager. Product Marketing has different meanings across organizations. We define it as doing whatever it takes to make our customers more successful! We are still an early stage organization, but we have a robust product suite. The goal of the Product Marketing Manager is to understand where we are adding the most value to our customers, gaining the most traction within their organizations, and then systematically translating those insights into sales, product, marketing, and customer success tools and processes that support both pre- and post-purchase.
How you will make an impact:
- Customer Research: You will work with our customer success and sales teams to engage with current and prospective clients at different stages of the buying cycle to collect feedback and determine where we have opportunities.
- Launch/Positioning: Creating alignment between product and marketing for the release of new products and features. Responsible for researching the competitive landscape and defining positioning, pricing, and differentiators for new products and feature sets. Accountable for setting outcomes, key results, and tactical initiatives for product launches.
- Sales & Customer Enablement: You will drive the development of tools and materials that help our client-facing teams educate current and prospective customers to the unique features and benefits of the Harri product suite, driving greater adoption of Harri.
- Retention, Referrals and Advocacy: You will work to enable our customer success and customer advocacy efforts through life-cycle content engagement, focused on increasing retention, establishing referral programs, and supporting our customer advocacy program.
Why we’ll love you:
- You have 3-5 years of marketing and/or product management experience with at least 1+ years of product marketing experience at a B2B technology company.
- You have deep understanding of product and user experiences, a strong analytical and quantitative/qualitative research tool set
- You are curious, passionate, solution-oriented, proactive -- willing to roll-up your sleeves addressing problems, seeking out answers, learning tools and systems
- You work collaboratively with key stakeholders across multiple internal teams. Can manage diverse personalities, but also able to work independently to deliver results
- You have strong English communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to clearly articulate technical information in a straightforward and compelling manner
- You have the ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, effective time management, project management, and multi-tasking
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why you’ll love Harri:
- You’ll be surrounded by a competitive, driven team of people who are unstoppable in their determination to win
- You’ll receive constant coaching and development to enable you to take your career to the next level
- You’ll enjoy all of the benefits of marketing one of the most innovative and disruptive technologies in the marketplace
Intersted and Qualified candidates should Apply Online by clicking Apply Now Button below