Massader, the infrastructure and natural resources development arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic Procurement Senior Officer/Supervisor for its procurement department with proven experience in procurement, The Senior Officer/Supervisor will report to the Procurement Department Manager and will be responsible for assisting and follow up on all aspects of Massader’s.
- Support and accomplish the procurement of the required goods, works and services under different programs implemented by Massader within established Massder’s policies and procedures.
- Determine the procurement method to be used based on the size of the package and in accordance with relevant Procurement guidelines.
- Draft bid notices and bidding documents that mainly includes (Request for Proposals (RFPs), and expressions of interest and request for proposals (RFPs) for inviting and obtaining proposals for consultant’s services.
- Assist in establishing procedures for receiving and opening of bids/proposals, ensuring adherence to the evaluation criteria stipulated in the bidding documents/RFPs in a professional and timely manner.
- Work with staff in Massader to undertake the tendering, evaluation, placement and monitoring of procurement process, including reviewing documents received from various departments for completeness, correctness and on timely manner.
- Participate in all steps of the procurement process for each contract starting with quotation/bids and proposal opening, evaluation of quotations/bids/expressions of interest/proposals, preparing evaluation reports, contract negotiations, etc..
- Participate in the selection of appropriate contractors/consultants and suppliers, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and whole life costing.
- Liaise with the Procurement Manager to ensure that all procurements meet donor’s regulations and Massader’s standards and practices.
- Maintain complete procurement documentation for each contract, including bidding documents, advertisements, bids received, bid evaluations, letters of acceptance, contract agreements, securities, payment documents, bid complaints, related correspondence, etc., in an orderly manner, readily available for audit/post reviews.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or another related field.
- 2-4 years prior experience focused on procurement and contracts management mainly on World Bank and European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Excellent written and Spoken English and Arabic.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to the e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 14 July, 2019. The cover letter should illustrate the candidate knowledge and experience aspects in procurement and how they match the job requirements for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.