Massader, the infrastructure and natural resources development arm of Palestine Investment Fund (PIF), is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic Procurement manager/Senior manager with proven experience.
- Prepare procurement manual, plan, and strategies that are innovative, cost-effective.
- Create and ensure the implementation of procurement plans and departments programs for the company.
- Monitor supplier’s performance, key performance indicators (KPIs) are met, and drive improvement.
- Responsible for procurement process including pre-qualification, evaluation, business reviews, and financial reviews.
- Follow up and manage procurement delivery.
- Manage RFP’s and competitive tendering events to achieve best overall total cost value and favorable terms and conditions for EEC.
- Works with Unites to develop an effective supply chain, and to ensure best practice are communicated and followed.
- Support Unites in the organization to achieve this desired procurement goals in collaboration with construction, legal, finance and others.
- Maintain auditable records for all procurement activities.
- Responsible for developing procurement reports and key management reporting in order to track and manage goals.
- Build long-term relationships with vendors & build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers.
- Draft EOI, RFP’s, and agreement, and review contract specifications, and coordinate deliveries.
- Develop, Evaluate, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement across all unites.
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.A in Business Administration, with master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting.
- Knowledge and experience with International Organizations procurement policies such as World Bank, European Investment Bank, EBRD.
- Strong preference for experience in procurement for power and infrastructure projects and services.
- At least (5) years proven experience in Procurement.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Strong understanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong outstanding negotiation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
- Fluency in English language.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to the e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 06 December, 2018. The cover letter should illustrate the candidate knowledge and experience and how they match the job requirements for this position.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for a test and interview