جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Looking for the following experiences :
- Five years' work experience, including policy influencing, networking and alliance building with other agencies in the OPTI context .
- Education in social sciences to degree level, or equivalent. Post-graduate and other training qualifications an advantage.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, and ability to think/operate innovatively and strategically .
- Proven ability in developing and implementing advocacy strategies .
- Excellent representational and lobbying skills, and experience of advocacy with senior decision-makers.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to write substantial pieces of analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, to work unsociable hours as necessary.
- Demonstrable commitment and experience in inter-community dialogue and appreciation of the relevance of identity issues in development and conflict.
- Personal qualities that ensure effective work with other people and self-management, management of others, including flexibility, respect for others, and sense of humour.
Interested to learn further about the role , read full job profile and how your skills may fit the profile we are looking for?
Are you interested in applying for the position? Please check out the link below :
External Applicants : https://bit.ly/3Xz1LpQ
Internal Applicants : https://bit.ly/3XKPRcO
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.