Doctors Worldwide Turkey (DWWT) is an international humanitarian aid organization which serves medical relief to communities in need through the provision of sustainable medical relief and health-based development programs over 40 countries worldwide.
DWWT is seeking for Physiotherapist to work within (Medical Home Services project- MHS) and provide patients with the Physical treatment to improve their mobility and muscle strength, DWWT encourages candidates to apply for this job vacancy to be then included in its team working in Gaza strip.
S/he will be reporting directly to Doctor.
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Department/Country: Gaza Office / Palestine
Position Type: Full-Time (100%)
Job Location: Gaza Strip- Gaza city
Conditions of Employment:
Duration: 12 months with two months as Probation
Contract: Employee – Fixed Term
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct field visits to the beneficiaries to assess their medical needs according to your profession and prepare a treatment plan to each case according to its needs
- The provision of Physiotherapy services to the beneficiaries, in their homes or healthy clinic or any place determined by the project officer.
- Provide the beneficiaries on the proper training to use the assistive devices and follow up these cases through the treatment time.
- Follow up the case and make the necessary changing in the plan of treatment with coordination with the other project staff.
- Prepare periodic reports according to the instructions of the doctor on a specific action.
- Provide the information necessary for the beneficiaries and their families and the ways & mechanisms to deal with the current situation and tips to get to the psychological self-acceptance and satisfaction.
- Perform any needed training for the other project staff if needed, which will be determined by the doctor.
- Perform any tasks assigned by the doctor.
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in physical therapy, a minimum experience of 2 years in the field of physiotherapy.
- Has a practicing license from the Ministry of Health
- Good-looking and courteous in speech and able to persuade
- The ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Computer skills including Microsoft office
- Preparing and writing reports in English and Arabic language
- Fluent English language " Reading and Writing"
- Qualified candidates can send their CV along with Motivation letter in English to the following email [email protected]
- The most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references.
- Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g. Physiotherapists
-Deadline for submitting applications 29/12/2020, no later than 4:00 p.m.
-Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
-In accordance with the Resolution No. 17, 2010 of the Gaza Ministry of Interior, applicants who have a running contract with any governmental or non-governmental structure will not be selected