Terms of References (TORs) for Expression of Interest to professional Photographer
The Small Enterprise Center (SEC) Association is a Palestinian non-profit organization that started in 2002 as a project within the framework of a former GIZ Private Sector Development Project. In 2008, and officially registered as an independent non-profit organization governed by the Palestinian Law of Charitable Associations and Community Organizations No.1 for the year 2000. SEC began with an office in Ramallah and has grown to be a leading national organization serving Palestinian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and social enterprises (including cooperatives).
Currently SEC is implementing the “project in partnership with GIZ/ Private sector development program entitled “Food Processing Sector Development Project: Facilitating Regional Market Linkages and Promoting Exports”. SEC within the framework of this project is investing a lot of efforts to support the participating SMEs in the project to develop their brands and applying social media. Therefore, SEC is looking a professional Photographer to capture professional photos for the participating SMEs products by using his professional tools. The targeted number of companies is 10 SMEs. The expected photos\galleries must suitable to be used in social media.
This intervention comes as a result of SEC diagnostics report and development plans for SMEs to develop their brand identity and their position in social media.
SEC is seeking expression of interests from qualified person to assist SEC staff and SMEs to capture the need photos for the graphic designer.
3.0 Scope of work:
The consultant /expert will work closely with SEC staff, graphic designer, and program beneficiaries, during the intervention period.
The specific objectives of this TORs are to undertake the followings tasks:
- Review the brand books for Some SMEs
- Follow the graphic designer plan
- Conduct a five days’ field visits to cover SMEs (north south and center of west bank)
- Develop a ten photos galleries for ten SMEs
- Receive written approvals from the designer on photos quality and illegibility for the designing programs and social media
- Each gallery should cover the graphic designer needs for eight products
- Deliver raw materials to SEC as open source softcopy
- Document all activities and develop finial repot for SEC
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
5.0 Qualifications and Work Experience of the Expert
The expert provider / expert that will closely with SEC staff, graphic designer and SMEs during the intervention period
- At least 5 year working experience
- Provide samples of agro food products photos
- Provide list of this equipment’s that expected to be used in this intervention
7.0 Duration of Appointment:
The expected level of effort of the expert is around 9 working days, within three weeks’ time are foreseen for implementing activities from signing the contract.
8.0 Logistic Support for The Consultant
SEC will provide information, document, hall for meeting and online meeting software or emergency cases.
9.0 Deadlines for Submitting CVs and Technical and Financial Offers
The deadline for submitting CVs, and Technical and Financial offers by latest July 6th, 2020 at 16:00 PM.
Kindly send the offers to SEC email: [email protected]