Consultant- Trainer for employers - People Management System
- Promote job matching for unemployed persons (jobseekers)
- Enhance the private companies (focus on tourism) capacity in people management. SEC and GIZ already developed the training materials, the trainer/s will only be responsible for delivering the training.
- Promote wage subsidy scheme among private companies operating in the tourism sector
Actively liaise and collaborate with SEC throughout the contract period.
All trainers will visit at least 200 private sector companies and support them in introducing a people`s management system to reduce the turnover rates, the tools are : Recruitment Process, On boarding process, Rewards System, Training Cycle , Mentoring and Supervisory Skills and Workplace Health Care Promotion (WHCP) during COVID-19” . Each company will obtain a training course in People Management System at least in one of the six instruments
Identify at least 200 firms interested and ready to take the training.
Ensure that all selected firms in the Palestinian tourism sector are ready to introduce at least one “people management instrument”.
Familiar with training process.
Submit progress report to SEC in English language.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Job Requirements of an Excellent Candidate:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in human resources, in tourism sector or related sector.
- BA's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, International Business, Tourism and hotel Management, or related fields.
- Experience in tourism sector, or related sector.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal in Arabic and English Languages.
- Customer service attitude – personable, enthusiastic, friendly, and helpful.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated, driven, and adaptable.
- Able to utilize latest technology in data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures.
- Access to movement in the West Bank.
Documentation and information required:
- The consultant should present a CV with relevant experience and background.
- Description of the approach and methodology and timeframe applied (Technical Proposal).
- Detailed budget indicating training fee include the followings: all transportation costs, phone calls, and any other costs might occur (financial proposal). Moreover, the trainer is responsible for any applicable taxes could occur.
Please send the all requirements under the subject
For Tariner for employers - People Management on following Email
Dealine for submitting the technical and financial offers: 16/8/2022, at 4:00 PM.
SEC is an equal opportunity employer: applicants from men and women will be considered equally.