Partnership Program Assistant
August 2023- January 2024
We have an exciting opportunity for a Partnership Program Intern to join our team working for Oxfam. You will join us on a full-time basis from Oxfam in Jerusalem, in return we will offer you a monthly pocket money of 500 USD .
We want to build in the expertise in our team – and in partners – to make sure that the Partnership Program, activities, and approaches are inclusive, accessible, relevant and engaging.
What will you be doing as our Partnership Program?
- Contribute to the mapping exercises for Oxfam potential and current partners, including data collection and data entry.
- Collaborate with the Partnership Coordinator and Oxfam teams team to organize capacity sharing and strengthening activities. In addition to providing support and coordination for capacity building/sharing to Oxfam’s implementing partners on various range of needs as identified by the partners and aligned to the CO strategic objectives.
- Contribute to researching, creating, and testing new ideas in delivering activities with partners.
- Initiate and facilitating knowledge & information management activities and exchanges with Oxfam’s implementing partners to strengthen the effectiveness and implementation of the projects based on lessons learned.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings, workshops, trainings, and field visits at the country level with project partners and related stakeholders. Support the expansion to capacity sharing to other entities.
- Ensuring that the (digital) archiving for the partnership activities is correctly done and maintained. Support in the development of narrative and financial reports.
- When required, preparing stories, presentations and/or input for any other written materials for external communication on the projects and communicate complex information to a broad audience. Ensuring that all publications follow the OPt sign off procedure.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
What we are looking for in our Partnership Program Assistant :
- Experience in capacity strengthening activities.
- Experience in research, and events organizing.
- Experience in working with collaborative, flexible, creative ways
- Leadership skills and creativity to independently lead initiatives.
- A university degree, B.A or equivalent.
If you are a young Palestinian woman or a young man interested in this opportunity, Send us a motivation letter and a resume through the link below the Latest by July 22th , 2023
To Apply : https://shorturl.at/drNV4
If interested to know about our work, please visit our website
Or join our social media platforms