Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty
1 year Fixed term contract
Based in Jerusalem or Ramallah with travel to Gaza
Deadline for Application 6th October 2021
Oxfam works with a wide range of civil society organizations grounded by key Oxfam partnership principles; a shared vision and shared values, transparency and mutual accountability, complementary of purpose and value added and commitment to joint learning . Partnerships are crucial for Oxfam’s programme in OPT as partnerships lie at the core of how Oxfam understands the context and its role in working towards change.
As such Oxfam in OPT is looking for an energetic, natural communicator, analyst and diligent person to hold the role of Partnership Officer .
It is an exciting and dynamic role where the jobholder will have the opportunity to work closely with programme and operations teams within Oxfam and its partner organizations to ensure that our work is aligned and maximized to meet our ultimate goal in fighting poverty and injustice.
To hold this role you will need to be able to understand local and international NGOs settings and how they work. Knowledge about civil society organizations and their areas of work in Palestine is essential for this role. Moreover previous experience in programme management is a must for this role.
The employee will be contracted by Oxfam with a competitive, fair and comprehensive pay and benefits package that is justifiable to our donors. Salary range 126,309– 189,463 ILS gross per annum, for a 40 hour contract. Salary offered will be subject to funding available and competences.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Mutual accountability
- Relationship building
- Experience of working with National and/or Local partner organisations, and an understanding of the challenges they face as well as a firm commitment and belief in the principle of working with partners.
- Experience in grant management and project cycle management particularly in procedures and requirements.
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and due diligence processes.
- System thinking : The ability to ensure that business processes are linked together to come up with a structured overall system and process.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Competent in the use of computers especially spreadsheets (Excel), accounting packages, and word processing preferably Word. Competent in the use of email packages.
- Ability to manage competing tasks; ability to prioritise and produce high level output consistently.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
- Willingness to travel to Gaza regularly.
Do you want to learn further about the roles and how your skills may fit the profile we are looking for?
Are you interested in applying for the position? Please check out the link below :
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.