Shaping a stronger Oxfam for people living in poverty
1 year Fixed term contract
Based in Jerusalem or Ramallah with significant travel to Gaza
Deadline for Application 12th February 2022
Oxfam works with a wide range of civil society organizations grounded by key Oxfam partnership principles; a shared vision and shared values, transparency and mutual accountability, complementary of purpose and value added and commitment to joint learning . Partnerships are crucial for Oxfam’s programme in OPT as partnerships lie at the core of how Oxfam understands the context and its role in working towards change.
As such Oxfam in OPT is looking for an energetic, natural communicator, analyst and diligent person to hold the role of Partnership Coordinator .
The Partnership Coordinator is part of the Country Team. The role will ensure that OPT partnerships are aligned with Oxfam partnership principles through working closely with partners and teams. The role will be ensuring Oxfam’s strategic engagement with partners, through a partnership strategy based on partner mapping. As part of Oxfam’s mandate to be partner led we need to work with partners and support them in developing capacities that empower them
To hold this role you will need to be able to understand local and international NGOs settings and how they work. Knowledge about civil society organizations and their areas of work in Palestine is essential for this role. Moreover previous experience in programme management is a must for this role.
The employee will be contracted by Oxfam with a competitive, fair and comprehensive pay and benefits package that is justifiable to our donors. Salary range 203,812 – 246,442 ILS gross per annum, for a 40 hour contract. Salary offered will be subject to funding available and competences.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Mutual accountability
- Relationship building
- Experience of working with National and/or Local partner organisations, and an understanding of the challenges they face as well as a firm commitment and belief in the principle of working with partners.
- Experience in partnership mapping and the development of a partnership strategy.
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and due diligence processes.
- System thinking : The ability to ensure that business processes are linked together to come up with a structured overall system and process.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Competent in the use of computers especially spreadsheets (Excel), accounting packages, and word processing preferably Word. Competent in the use of email packages.
- Ability to manage competing tasks; ability to prioritise and produce high level output consistently.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences, and the ability to work in a wide variety of cultural contexts.
- Willingness to travel to Gaza regularly.
المسمى الوظيفي Partnership Coordinator
آخر موعد للتقديم 12 - Feb - 2022
المكان القدس, رام الله والبيرة
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
المستوى المهني متوسط الخبرة
الراتب 203,812 – 246,442 ILS
الدرجة العلمية البكالوريوس
الخبرة 3 Years
التصنيف مجالات متنوعة
Do you want to learn further about the roles and how your skills may fit the profile we are looking for?
Are you interested in applying for the position? Please check out the link below :
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.
نصيحة من جوبس لحمايتك : عند التقدم لاية وظيفة عن طريق الانترنت، لا تقم بإعطاء معلومات بطاقة الأعتماد او أية معلومات بنكية / مالية لصاحب عمل.
آخر الوظائف المعلنة بواسطة OXFAM International
Senior Business Development Officer
القدس, رام الله والبيرة
Gender Justice Program Manager
القدس, رام الله والبيرة
Media & Communication Officer
Regional Project Manager
قطاع غزة, القدس, رام الله والب...
23, Dec, 2021
Gender Justice Program Officer
20, Dec, 2021
12, Dec, 2021
القدس, الشرق الاوسط والعالم(Am...
10, Oct, 2021