- Conduct training on Post-operative, wounded and dressing care to Ministry of Health (MoH) medical staff, under supervision of the Direct supervisor
- Help in implementation protocols for the follow up of Post-Operative care for the MoH structures.
- Reporting and follow up of training activities
- Work in assistance to the MOH team at the PHCC, with other partners and together with the MDM team; special focus on relation with the patient
- Response to Medical Emergencies according to the evolution of the context
- Responsible for technical meetings with partners regarding the training, under supervision of the Direct supervisor.
- Responsible of scheduling training and supervision sessions, in cooperation with the Direct supervisor and the MoH
- Facilitate practical training in the PCC and ER staff
- Hold regular in-service training sessions for the medical staff in the areas of intervention
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
At least 2 years of professional experiences in working at a mobile clinic, PHCC center or in an emergency room of a hospital.
Experience in working with GBV cases
Experience in Surgical Operation Theatre, Orthopedic and Trauma care is an asset
Competency with word, excel and other special software
Work as team player and has flexibility in his/her work
He/she can work independently and innovatively to develop and implement supervision and training activities that help expand community participation.
Experience working in humanitarian emergency settings is an asset
Valid Certificate of practicing the profession.