Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Nurse, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: 15th September 2021
Type: Full Time Contract
Duration: 03 Months with possibility of extension
- Support the process of promoting quality Mental Health integration in different health care levels, especially in the Primary Health Care setting.
- Assist in the implementation of specific protocols and guidelines set by international and national authorities on common MH conditions.
- Support the inclusion of specific MHPSS conditions in patient records and reporting system used by the MOH.
- Reinforce the implementation of Mental Health National Referral System.
- Support the creation of data collection tools for MH Conditions, training materials, or any other documents needed in the quality implementation of the project.
- Support the implementation of MH GAP guidelines, MHPSS modules in different health care levels
- Assist in the provision of technical supervision for mental health activities implemented at Health facilities.
- Assist in scheduling, organizing, and facilitating specific workshops and trainings in MdM France office, MdM France Partners, PHCC, hospital or other relevant places on mhGAP, PFA or any other MH relevant topics.
- Support MDM MH manager and coordination team in operational advocacy related to MH integration in primary health care services.
- Assist in ensuring that emergency drugs and disposables are provided to HFs according to plan
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by email to:
Please reference the job title as MDM/ Nurse /GZA/2021 in the subject line of your Email.
Deadline for receiving the application is Aug 03rd 2021
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest to MDM.