PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
The incumbent of this post is responsible to Director of Nursing at Al Awda Hospital he/she is assigned to:
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILS:
In according with (UHWC) policy and procedures, the incumbent as a member of the Nursing Health Team where assigned to:
- Performs nursing activities required for patient care, according to the applicable protocols of nursing departments.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds and other medical procedures.
- Participating in health education of the patient (and family) when necessary
- Keeps adequate recording of received and used supplies needed for nursing activities in her/his assigned working station.
- Participating in the pharmacy management and medical equipment control and maintenance.
- Maintains a high standard of infection control to ensure safety of staff and clients;
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a health and safe work environment.
- Provides services through the electronic medical records system (E-Health), including data entry and proper recording.
- Performs such other duties as may be required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Academic and professional qualifications
- Full secondary education
- Bachelor Nursing degree / or two-year diploma in nursing from organized institution.
- Possession of a license to practice nursing services.
- At least Four years’ experience for diploma and two years’ experience for Bachelor Nursing.
Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Good communication skills and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and cope with heavy workload
- Adequate computer skills
- Self-motivated and shows willingness to learn from others
- Acts in accordance with the professional ethics and values.
- Be available for work in any time to the (UHWC).
The Applicants should fill the application form at the Department of Management and Human Resources at the headquarters of the Union of Health Work Committees in Gaza – Al Nasser - Al Maqusi area – opposite Al Maqusi Mosque – 3rd floor, 2895987. The application should include: CV, supporting documents, 2 personal photos, and “you should bring your Original Documents to compare with the copies”.
The last date for accepting applications is: Thursday 28 / 3 / 2019 at 2:00 pm.
Administration and Human Resources